Corbomite Games And Adventure Mob
September 23, 2017, 11:29:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Pizza Morgana, Hot in every dimension!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fifa Coins he has more possibilities  (Read 857 times)
wildstar

View Profile WWW Email
on: October 13, 2015, 04:10:29 am

On Tuesday England will against Switzerland at Wembley. If Rooney scores in this game, he'll be the prime scorer from the historical past of Fifa Coins England.

Within the game against San Marino, Rooney scored a penalty, which tied the record of Charlton. Despite the fact that he is expected for making background when towards Switzerland, Rooney explained the FIFA sixteen team's functionality is still a lot more crucial, he also feel that he has more possibilities to get the 50th ball.

Rooney mentioned: "I believe I will play many video games for England. If I state that I just want to score 50 objectives, then I'm lying. I will try to get much more aims. I hope I'll score over 50 targets when finish my national staff job."

Based on Imfifa, Rooney invariably can be a superior player. He iMfifa can creats a brand new historical past in England national group. Economical FIFA coins are on sale on imfifa.co.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS